Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ok so whatever....I haven't wrote anything in a long time.  Just got out of the habit. Seriously.   Job Wise: still working at Wal-Mart. No excitement there. In a different department-no longer in deli.    Gary has been out of school for a while. He was working for Domino's, school & work got to be too much to handle.  He was let go over a minor fender bender & that sent him into a deep depression.  After several months & so much stress for me, he finally gets a job at Pizza Hut.  That seems to be working out OK for him.  He's hoping to get back into school @ October with a new major in Nursing. He had a meeting with a new VA counselor and "she" told him the job market wasn't very strong in the current field he was pursuing.  (I could have told him that...you just have to be in the right place at the right time for that line of work) Anyway don't know how long he'll be in school THIS TIME. (all I see is more bills piling up)  A good part of me is really frustrated because I want him to be totally done with school so he can have somewhat regular hours and a bigger paycheck, and not so much on the road all the time.  (Speeding tickets are such a pain.)  Plus I want to try my turn at school. ( I am screaming this from inside.)  I really don't want to be working at Wal-Mart by the time I get to be a senior citizen.  Not sure of what I want to get into as of yet, but kinda leaning toward something in the medical field.  Cause that's where most of the jobs seem to be in the current state of the economy. 
  Beyond this for me health wise; my MS is doing all right for the time being.  Just mostly depressed cause of the current state I am in.  Too many bills, not enough money to pay them. Living paycheck to paycheck with no end in sight. Seems like the only few times i am happy is when I am away from Nashville and back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment